Tuesday, July 20, 2004

My Day Begins...

Today is my turn at the Advisory Counters.
Today, I set out to encounter God for 5 solid hours in the people I meet, who ranges from the absolutely docile to the absolutely demanding/irritating.
Today, I set out to bring the Christ that I have encountered over the weekend, yesterday, today, to the people I meet.
Today, My Daily Bread Chp 107 Nature and Grace tells me

"Nature is irritated at unkind and harsh words, but grace knows how to keep an even temper in the face of cruel and mean persons."

and it ends with a prayer, similar to one that has been imbued in me...

"Grant me grace to be more for You and less for this blind and unreasoning self within me. Amen."

May this prayer be for you as much as it is for me.

My duty begins in 3 mins...

3 comments:

Young Minstrel said...

what is Advisory Counters?

*s*haron said...

Advisory Counters are rooms where I situate myself to entertain people who come to

1. tell me sob stories
2. complain about injustice
3. request for info
4. bitch to me

:P

Young Minstrel said...

ooooor..like dat lah..