Wednesday, October 03, 2007

:)

i have been trying to slim down (for health reasons, please!) trying various ('justified') ways n i keep asking God, "i've been doing the same thing everyday to slim down..have i slimmed down?! i dun see any results!"

it wasn't until i saw my full-length reflection (undistorted, mind u ;p) at the bus-door tonight that i began to LOOK at myself..

..i HAVE SLIMMED..not obvious to any1..but to me - i saw..and..it was more than i had ever imagined..i admired at myself in the reflection..it looked like it wasn't me..

i had so many to thank..first God, then my 'patron' Saint and St Francis of Assisi..since it is the Transitus celebration night tonight..and thanking the other Saints who i duno but care for me whom i suddenly remember Saint Teresa..n well..every1 who keeps me in prayers..

for slimming?!

<D

No comments: